Skip to content

Camera Case

January 17, 2010

Last night I was in a big crafting mood, so I decided to start my camera case! yay!

I decided to sew it and used scraps of jean and some other fabric that I have.

after lots of cutting and measuring and adding the two sides together and a button I got to here:

unfortunately, it was too tight when I buttoned it around my camera, so I cut off part of the jean side and sewed on another, longer strip:

now I’m off to go iron the seams down!!

p.s. I’m almost finished with Great Expectations, since I multitasked again, yesterday! wahoo!!! 50 pages to go!!!!!

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: